Sunday, March 20, 2011

This is me waving sheepishly...

It's been a while, hasn't it?

We finally had a springish day around here and I planted some seeds indoors in flats and a few hopeful cold-liking (or at least not cold-hating) things outdoors (some peas, lettuce (lettuces?), broccoli, and spinach)--feels good to be planting things and even better when I remember what shape I was in last year at this time that putting things in flats felt like too much to handle--ahh, this is better!

I do sincerely apologize for being such a terrible blogger.  And a lazy blogger.  And a blogger who got very sidetracked by a one week vacation and didn't find her way back for 9 months--sheesh!

Hope to recap the rest of 2010 here as I go along, and wishing all of you (or any of you who still read this?) a blessed and bountiful 2011 season as it is or will be (I'm extremely jealous of the Southern garden bloggers I'm catching up on--imagethey're predicting snow to rain for us tomorrow and you have actual blooms and sunshine!).

2 comments:

  1. Hey, welcome back. You were on the cusp there dearie... of being decided that you indeed were never coming back :)

    But I'm glad I didn't erase you after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for not giving up on me, Jess--and glad I made i back just under the wire :)

    ReplyDelete